NEWS!

SOMOS COMO SOMOS DEPENDIENDO DE DONDE ESTAMOS, este es el lugar en donde tu verdadero yo puede ser como es y no como debería serlo. LET IT BE!

sábado, 23 de octubre de 2010

CONSECUENCIA = OBSESION

CRAZY ENOUGH 


I am crazy enough to jump off a bridge for you
Even when i have seen you only ounce.
I am crazy enough to still be thining about you
Even when i know nohting of you at all
crazy enough to build castles in the sky
crazy enough to imagine you and me
crazy enoughto never see the lie of you
I am crazy enough to stand in the rain
so i might see you once more
crazy enough to follow you home
so i can see you for a while
and i am crazy enough to want to be your
sickness so that you might go unhindered
crazy enough that no pain hurts me deeply
crazy enough that i cant let go
i am crazy enough to want to die for you
and there is nothing known about you
i am crazy enoughto want to kidnap you
and watch you gorw old in the cupboard of my mind
crazy enough to kill you so i might have you forever
crazy enough to only think ' if not mine no one else's'
crazy enouhg that i might want to haunt you
I am crazy enough to hear what i want
crazy enough to hurt you so i might love you more
crazy enough to offer my soul for you
crazy enouhg to want to be you
i am crazy enough to say that
i dont know you except by sight
but i love you all the same



TODO POR VER

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mi Dibujo.

Mi Dibujo.
años de practica;)